200 S. Biscayne Blvd. Suite 3600, Miami, FL 33131
Amy Link is a partner in the Miami office of Arnstein & Lehr LLP and a member of the firm’s Immigration and EB-5 Practice Groups. She focuses on employment-based and family-based immigration.
Ms. Link specializes in all Immigrant and Nonimmigrant visas including: O-1 and EB-1 Visas for Aliens of Extraordinary Ability; L1A, L1B and I-140 Intracompany Transferee Visas; E2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas, H1B Professional Work Visas, and EB-5 Investor Visas. She has extensive experience filing the PERM Labor Certifications and National Interest Waiver Petitions. She has represented numerous clients in asylum, deportation, exclusion, and removal proceedings, as well as in their N400 Naturalization and I-130 Adjustment of Status interviews. She has successfully drafted Motions To Reopen to the BIA and Appellate Briefs to the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Prosecuted more than 40 jury trials to verdict as a Lead Felony Prosecutor with the Broward County State Attorney’s Office.
- Represented South Florida real estate developers, former Latin American Heads of State, numerous high technology firms, professional and Olympic athletes, and many world-renowned artists, Grammy award winning musicians, and world-class chefs in obtaining employment-based visas and permanent residency.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Parent Teacher Student Association for Miami-Dade Public School, board member 10+ years
- AILA South Florida CLE conferences, guest speaker (2016, 2017)
Boston University (B.S., 1989)
University of Miami School of Law (J.D., 1992)
State of Florida